1. Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo, Quek Wei Yong. Rapid Atrial Septal Oscillation – A New Two-Dimensional Echocardiographic Sign in Atrial Flutter. International Journal of Cardiology 2013. Vol 167, 2013 Feb 25, e10-e11. pii: S0167-5273(13)00330-6. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2013.01.270. [Epub ahead of print]
2. Successful Treatment of A Patient with Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension with Rivaroxaban. Hee Hwa Ho, FACC, Than Htike Aung, MRCP, Chun Pong Wong, MRCP, Wenjie Huang, MRCP, Prabath Joseph Francis, MRCP, David Foo, FACC, Paul Jau Lueng Ong, FESC, Daniel Yeo, FACC. International Journal of Cardiology 2013. Vol 167, 2013 Jul 31, e33-e34.
3. W. H. Wilson Tang and Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo. Epidemiology of Anemia in Heart Failure. Heart Failure Clinics 2010; Vol 6, No 3, p271-278.
4. Poh Shuan Yeo, Sze Haur Lee. Central pontine myelinolysis without hyponatraemia. J R Coll Physicians Edinb 2012; 42:92.
5. Poh Shuan Daniel YEO, Edgar TAY, Khung Keong YEO. Percutaneous Mitral Valve Repair with MitraClip Restores Exercise Capacity in Patients with Symptomatic Severe Functional Mitral Regurgitation who are Not Surgical Candidates. JACC Interventions 2013: Vol 6, No. 2 (Supplement S), pS46.
6. Yeo PSD. Levosimendan in End-Stage Heart Failure. J Am Coll Cardiol Heart Failure (JACC HF) 2013. JCHF. 2013;1(4):365-365. doi: 10.1016/j.jchf.2013.04.006
7. Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo, Yee May Wong, Lay Hong Goh, Chee Guan David Foo. Levosimendan Infused over 24 Hours Is Associated with Reduction in Total Burden of Subsequent Rehospitalizations in Patients with End-Stage Heart Failure. Journal of Cardiac Failure; 2013; Vol 19. No. 8S (Suppl), pS43.
8. Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo, Ping Chai, Hean Yee Ong, Amanda Koh, Rose Shiow Ling Low. Successful Implementation of ACCF/AHA Performance Measures for Adults With Heart Failure Reduces Mortality in South-East Asian Patients with Chronic Heart Failure. Circulation 2013;128:A9240
9. Yeo PSD, Ong KX, Lee HK. Heart Failure Pharmacist Reduces 30-Day Readmission Rate for Patients with Heart Failure. Circulation Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes 2013;6444-450, Electronic Comment (on Bradley et al, Hospital Strategies Associated With 30-Day Readmission Rates for Patients With Heart Failure. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2013;6-444-450, doi:10.1161/CIRCOUTCOMES.111.000101), Published 18 Sep 2013.
10. Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo, Carmel M. Halley, Richard Fatica, WH Wilson Tang. Echocardiographic Predictors of Recovery of Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction after Renal Transplant. In: Abstracts of Original Contributions Presented at the American College of Cardiology 59th Annual Scientific Session and i2 Summit: Innovation in Intervention. Journal of the American College of Cardiology; 2010: Vol 55, No. 10 (Supplement A), pA17, Session 916, Myocardial Recovery/reverse Remodeling. (14-16 March 2010, Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.) Oral Presentation on 16 March 2010, 9am, room B408.
11. Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo, Richard Fatica, WH Wilson Tang. Electrocardiogram QRS Duration Predicts Recovery Of Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction After Renal Transplant. In: Journal Of Heart and Lung Transplant; 2010: Vol 29, No. 2(Supplement), pS72. International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation, 30th Anniversary Meeting & Scientific Sessions. 21-24 April 2010. Hilton Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA. Oral Presentation.
12. Nael Hawwa, Daniel Yeo, Richard Fatica, W. H. Wilson Tang. Favorable Changes in Echocardiographic Measures Following Renal Transplantation Despite Higher One-Year Mortality in Patients with Underlying Myocardial Dysfunction. Journal of Cardiac Failure; 2012; Vol 18. No. 8S (Suppl), pS21.
13. Yeo PSD, Barcena JA, Halley CM, Tang, WHW. Ascites is not invariably present in Heart Failure Patients with Elevated Intra-Abdominal Pressure. In: The 13th Annual Scientific Meeting, HFSA. Journal of Cardiac Failure; 2009; Vol 15 No. 6S (Suppl), pS21-22.
14. Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo, Carmel M. Halley, Julio A. Barcena, Wilfried Mullens, W.H. Wilson Tang. Differential Responses to Hemodynamically Tailored Therapy on Intra-Abdominal Pressure and Cardio-Renal Impairment in Acute Decompensated Heart Failure. Journal of Cardiac Failure; 2010; Vol 16 No. 8S (Suppl), pS110.
15. Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo, Kok Keong Raymond Lee, Quek Wei Yong. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy precipitated by Physical Stressors in a South-East Asian Population. In: Tan EK, editor. Proceedings of the 3rd Singapore Health & Biomedical Congress; 2012: Singapore. Annals of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore; 2012; Vol 41 (Supplement) No. 9, p S103.
16. Yeo D, Lee R, Kaw G, Wan G, Ho KT. Cardiac CT is effective in diagnosing Congenital Coronary Anomalies. Singapore Cardiac Society 20th Annual Scientific Meeting 2008, Singapore; 22-23 March 2008, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore. Oral Presentation on 23 March 2008.
17. Yeo D, Chadachan V, Lim J, Ng K. Infective Endocarditis of a Repaired Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm. In: Oh VMS, Yap HK, editors. Proceedings of the National Healthcare Group Annual Scientific Congress 2007; 2007: Singapore. Annals of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore; 2007; Vol 36 (Supplement) No 11, p S72.
18. Yeo D. Creationism versus evolution. Lancet 2002; 360: 872.
19. Yeo D. Numbers treated needlessly. Lancet 2005; 365: 1926.
20. Min Sen YEW, Poh Shuan Daniel YEO, Jau Lueng Paul ONG, Lijuan Mira SHEN, Hee Hwa HO, Fahim JAFARY, Yau Wei OOI, Jason LOH, Julian TAN, Chee Guan David FOO. Omeprazole Use Is Associated With Increased Cardiovascular Complications In Asian Patients On Aspirin and Clopidogrel After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention. JACC Interventions 2014: Vol 7, No. 2 (Supplement S), pS17. Presented at Cardiovascular Research Technologies 2013, Sat 22 Feb 2013 to Tues 25 Feb 2013, Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington DC, USA. Poster Presentation
21. Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo, Yau Wei Ooi, Quek Wei Yong. ASCEND-HF in Singapore - One Year Outcomes of a Single-Center Experience of Nesiritide in a Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial. Presented at Cardiovascular Research Technologies 2013, Sat 22 Feb 2013 to Tues 25 Feb 2013, Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington DC, USA. Poster Presentation #507.
22. Rajalakshmi SANTHANAKRISHNAN, Tze Pin NG, Lieng Hsi LING, David SIM, Kui Toh Gerard LEONG, Poh Shuan Daniel YEO, Hean Yee ONG, Fazlur Jaufeerally, Ping CHAI, Raymond WONG, Pek Ching Jenny CHONG, Arthur Mark RICHARDS, Adrian Kian Fatt LOW, Carolyn SP LAM. In: CSP Lam, editor, Asean Heart Journal 2012, Vol 20, No 2, p64, July 2012. 19th ASEAN Federation of Cardiology Congress 2012.
23. Rajalakshmi Santhanakrishnan, Jenny PC Chong, Tze P Ng, Lieng H Ling, David Sim, Kui Toh G Leong, Poh Shuan D Yeo, Hean Y Ong, Fazlur Jaufeerally, Raymond Wong, Ping Chai, Adrian F Low, Arthur Mark Richards, Carolyn SP Lam. Growth differentiation factor 15, ST2, high-sensitivity troponin T and N-terminal pro brain natriuretic peptide in heart failure with preserved vs. reduced ejection fraction. European Journal of Heart Failure 2012; 14(12):1338-1347. http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/eurjhf/hfs130. First published online August 5, 2012.
24. Rajalakshmi Santhanakrishnan, Tze P Ng, Vicky Cameron, Greg D Gamble, Lieng H Ling, David Sim, Gerard Kui Toh Leong, Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo, Hean Yee Ong, Fazlur Jaufeerally, Raymond Ching-Chiew Wong, Ping Chai, Adrian F Low, Mayanna Lund, Gerry Devlin, Richard Troughton, Arthur M Richards, Robert N Doughty, Carolyn SP Lam. The Singapore Heart Failure Outcomes and Phenotypes (SHOP) Study and Prospective Evaluation of Outcome in Patients With Heart Failure With Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction (PEOPLE) Study: Rationale and Design. Journal of Cardiac Failure 2013; 19(3):156-162.
25. Independent Prognostic Significance of Growth Differentiation Factor 15 in Heart Failure with Preserved Versus Reduced Ejection Fraction. Michelle MY Chan, Rajalakshmi Santhanakrishnan, Jenny PC Chong, Tze P Ng, Lieng H Ling, David Sim, Kui Toh G Leong, Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo, Hean Y Ong, Fazlur Jaufeerally, Raymond Wong, Chai Ping, Adrian F Low, Arthur Mark Richards, Carolyn SP Lam. JACC 2013; 61(10):E758.
26. Yeo PSD, Pinheiro L, Tong P, Lim PL, Sitoh YY. Hippocampal involvement in dengue fever. Singapore Medical Journal 2005; 46: 647-650.
27. Zhi-Lin Deanna Khoo, Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo. Acute Dengue Myopericarditis Masquerading as Acute Myocardial Infarction. Poster Presentation. Presented at 1st Singapore International Conference on Dengue and Emerging Infections. Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore, 21-23 Nov 2012.
28. Leong HN, Chan KP, Khan AS, Oon L, Se-Thoe SY, Bai XL, Yeo D, Leo YS, Ang B, Ksiazek TG, Ling AE. Virus-specific RNA and Antibody from Convalescent-phase SARS Patients Discharged from Hospital. Emerging Infectious Diseases [serial online] 2004; 10:1745-1750. Available at: www.cdc.gov/eid.
29. Wong J, Ng K, Yeo D, Padmanathan P. Improving In-hospital Care of Patients with Acute Decompensated Heart Failure in Tan Tock Seng Hospital. In: Oh VMS, Yap HK, editors. Proceedings of the Singapore Disease Management Conference 2008; 2008: Singapore. Annals of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore; 2008; Vol 37 (Supplement) No 5, p S12.
30. A Koh, D Yeo, YW Ooi, S Gohar, HK Lee, J Wong, J Quek, LM Tham, BL Poh. Clinical Carepath Maximizes Appropriate Prescription of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors/ Angiotensin Receptor Blockers and Beta-blockers for Heart Failure Patients Admitted to Hospital. In: Oh VMS, Yap HK, editors. Proceedings of the National Healthcare Group 8th Annual Scientific Congress 2009; 2009: Singapore. Annals of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore; 2009; Vol 38 (Supplement) No 10, p S76. (Singapore; 16-17 October 2009, Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore. Best Poster - Allied Health: BP-AH 34.).
31. HK Lee, PSD Yeo. Optimal Outpatient Titration of Heart Failure Medications by Pharmacists is Associated with Decreased Heart Failure-Related Re-hospitalization. In: Tan EK, editor. Proceedings of the 1st Singapore Health & Biomedical Congress; 2010: Singapore. Annals of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore; 2010; Vol 39 (Supplement) No 11, p S75. 1st Singapore Health & Biomedical Congress 2010. 12-13 November 2010, Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore.
32. Kaixin Ong, Hwei Khien Lee, Yeo Daniel. An Evaluation of Pharmacist-led Heart Failure Clinic in Tan Tock Seng Hospital. Journal of Cardiac Failure; 2011; Vol 17. No. 8S (Suppl), pS109.
33. Xyn Yen Leticia PEH, Kai Xin ONG, Poh Shuan Daniel YEO. Differential Outcomes In Chronic Heart Failure Treated With The Angiotensin Receptor Blockers Candesartan, Valsartan, and Losartan. Journal of Cardiac Failure; 2012; Vol 18. No. 8S (Suppl), pS77.
34. Hui Yang Lim, Kai Xin Ong, Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo. Lack of Incremental Clinical Benefit of High-Dose Compared to Low-Dose Beta-Blockers on Mortality and Readmission in Elderly Patients with Heart Failure. Journal of Cardiac Failure; 2013; Vol 19. No. 8S (Suppl), pS76, No. 220.
35. Feng Yang, Wee Ser, Jufeng Yu, David Chee-Guan Foo, Poh Shuan Yeo, Pow-Li Chia, Jennifer Wong. Lung Water Detection using Acoustic Techniques. Poster Presentation. Conference proceedings: 34th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Conference 08/2012; 2012:4258-61. DOI:10.1109/EMBC.2012.6346907
36. Ma Wai Wai ZAW, Swee Chong SEOW, Ping CHAI, Raymond CC WONG, Carolyn LAM, Shaw Yan CHIA, John Carson ALLEN Jr, Ling Ling SIM, David SIM, Bernard KWOK, Kenneth NG, Fazlur JAUFEERALLY, Gerard LEONG, Poh Shuan Daniel YEO, Lee Fong LING. Performance of the OPTIMIZE-HF risk score in an Asian Heart Failure Population. In: CSP Lam, editor, Asean Heart Journal 2012, Vol 20, No 2, p64, July 2012. 19th ASEAN Federation of Cardiology Congress 2012.
37. Binglong LEE, Gita KRISHNASWAMY, John Carson ALLEN, Ling Ling SIM, Bernard KWOK, Kenneth NG, Gerard LEONG, Daniel YEO, Fazlur JAUFEERALLY, Ping CHAI, Carolyn LAM. Association between Air Pollution and Heart Failure Admissions. In: CSP Lam, editor, Asean Heart Journal 2012, Vol 20, No 2, p61, July 2012. 19th ASEAN Federation of Cardiology Congress 2012, Friday 13 to Sunday 15 July 2012. Raffles City Convention Centre, Singapore.
38. Jennifer Wong, Yiong-Huak Chan, Chia-Yen Ho, Amanda Koh, Chee-Yen Goh, Hwee-Hwee Lee, Wan-Ping Kwa, Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo. Quality of life in Southeast Asian patients with chronic heart failure in Singapore. 22nd Great Wall International Congress of Cardiology (Asia-Pacific Heart Congress), 13 -16 Oct 2011, China National Convention Center(CNCC), Beijing, China. Awarded 3rd prize in Oral Presentation. 第二十二届长城国际心脏病学会议|亚太心脏大会2011征文录用暨参会邀请 Abstract Published in Heart 2011;97:A89 doi:10.1136/heartjnl-2011-300867.264
39. Seet Yoong LOH, Poh Shuan Daniel YEO. Torsades precipitated by combination of ischaemia and background hydroxychloroquine therapy causing prolonged QTc interval. In: CSP Lam, editor, Asean Heart Journal 2012, Vol 56, No 2, p49, July 2012. 19th ASEAN Federation of Cardiology Congress 2012.
40. Hwei Khien LEE, Shen Onn. CHU, Jennifer WONG, Amanda KOH, Chee Yen GOH, Wendy KWA, Hwee Hwee LEE, Juan GAO, ZC ZHANG, Poh Shuan Daniel YEO. Health Literacy is Inversely Proportional to Readmissions in Patients with Heart Failure – A Pilot Study. Oral Presentation. Australian Disease Management Conference 8th Annual National Conference, Working Towards Integrated Chronic Disease Management 2012, Melbourne, Australia.
41. C Goh, A Koh, W Kwa, HH Lee, J Gao, CY Ho, J Wong, C Tan, PSD Yeo. Successful Right-Siting of Stable Heart Failure Patients Attending Heart Failure Clinic in Tan Tock Seng Hospital to National Healthcare Group Polyclinics. In: Tan EK, editor. Proceedings of the 3rd Singapore Health & Biomedical Congress; 2012: Singapore. Annals of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore; 2012; Vol 41 (Supplement) No 9, p S206. Presented at 3rd Singapore Health and Biomedical Congress 2012 and NHG Quality Convention 2012. Fri 28 Sep 2012 to Sat 29 Sep 2012, Max Atria @ Singapore Expo. Poster Presentation. Merit Award.
42. Wendy Kwa, Roland Chong, Jennifer Wong, Amanda Koh, Chee Yen Goh, Hwee Hwee Lee, Juan Gao, Hwei Khien Lee, Jamie Lim, Raymond Han Lip Ng, Poh Shuan Daniel Yeo. Advance Care Planning is Beneficial in Chronic Heart Failure Patients - A Pilot Study. Heart 2013; Vol 99: A58. Doi: 10.1136/heartjnl-2013-303992.176